Responsible for the content:
Frankfurter Str. 79
Liability for content
Liability for links
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
In the following I inform about the collection of personal data when using my website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards me regarding the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right of correction or deletion,
- Right right to restrict processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
Here you can check and update your.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting my website
(1) When using the website, I only collect the personal data that your browser sends to my server. If you wish to view my website, I collect the following data, which is technically necessary for me to display my website and to ensure its stability and security
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (concrete page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- website from which the request comes
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use my website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using, and through which certain information flows to the site that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
Here you can check and update your.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before this happens. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the Internet. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
Amazon Partner program
(1) Anna Hopfinger is a participant in the Amazon Europe S. à. r. l. partner program and a partner in the advertising program, which is designed to provide a medium for websites through which advertising costs can be earned by placing advertisements and links to amazon.de. I use the programme to pursue the interest in promoting products that I am convinced are of interest to my readers.
(2) In order to provide the advertisements, statistical information about you is collected and processed by advertising partners. By visiting the website, Amazon receives the information that you have visited the corresponding page on my website. For this purpose, Amazon uses web beacons to determine your needs and may set a cookie on your computer. The data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted. I have no influence on the data collected, nor am I aware of the full extent of the data collection and the storage period. If you are logged in at Amazon, your data can be assigned directly to your account there. If you do not want the assignment to your Amazon profile, you must log out. It is possible that your data may be passed on to contractual partners of Amazon and authorities. I have no influence on the data collected, nor am I aware of the full extent of the data collection. The data is transferred to the USA and evaluated there. The legal basis for processing your data is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(3) You can prevent the installation of cookies from the Amazon partner program in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly; in particular, the suppression of third-party cookies means that you will not receive third-party ads; b) by deactivating interest-based ads at Amazon via the http://www.amazon.de/gp/dra/info; c) by deactivating the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulation campaign “About Ads” via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby these settings are deleted when you delete your cookies. I would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
(1) I have integrated YouTube videos into my online offer, which are stored on https://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from my website.
(2) When you visit the site, YouTube receives information that you have visited the appropriate subpage of our site. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you don’t want the assignment to your profile on YouTube, you have to log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website I use the offer of Google Maps. Thereby I can show you interactive maps directly on the website and enable you to use the map function comfortably.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have visited the corresponding subpage of my website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be assigned to your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing need-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on my website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
Here you can check and update your.